Furniture Mold Removal
Water and mold can not only affect the structure of your home, but also your belongings. If your home has suffered damage from a leak or flood, it’s important to check all indoor furnishings and fixtures for signs of mold damage.
SERVPRO of Glendora/ San Dimas understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home. Our expertise and “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water and mold damage.
We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to wet cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand wet cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if wet cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
SERVPRO of Glendora / San Dimas specializes in restoring contents damaged by fire, water, or mold. If you suspect mold growth in your home, call today for a free estimate. -(626) 852-9922