About SERVPRO of Glendora / San Dimas
Joseph McCann, Danielle McCann
Owners of SERVPRO of Glendora / San Dimas
In an emergency, you do not have a second to waste. With our emergency response team ready 24 hours a day to help you mitigate the damage to your property and restore damages from fires, water incidents, mold growth, storms, floods, and more, you do not have to wait. Even in the most severe of damages, our commitment to our customers can have industry specialists available within hours for unique circumstances. Our owners Joe and Danielle McCann are always ready to help.
Our business model is so successful in the Glendora and San Dimas region because we do not settle for providing our customers with less than the high caliber work that they deserve. From our continued training in the most advanced techniques available for every facet of home and commercial restoration to our ongoing dedication to maintaining the best possible equipment available for restoration, remediation, and abatement, our technicians get prepared for every situation they could encounter in the field.
As a certified large loss provider, our restoration expertise can extend beyond the threats to residential properties and offer the same level of quality work for commercial buildings. We have the equipment and personnel to handle substantial loss in industrial and commercial settings. This expertise and preparedness have made us a premier option in the restoration industry for local homes and businesses, accentuated by our Outstanding Sales Performance awards we’ve received annually since 2008.
From the recovery of your home following a fire or the restoration to one of the major universities within our region, we treat every project with the same fervor and intensity. Our goal is to minimize our impact on your life, and that gets best achieved through efficient practices and effective time management strategies to limit the length of restoration. We care for the community because we are part of it too, as standing members of the San Dimas and Glendora Chamber, and avid enthusiasts of our world-renowned theme park attractions like Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Accredited Asbestos Building Inspector
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD) Certification
- Applied Thermography Certification
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Citrus Valley Realtors
- Compliance Depot
- Contents Processing and Handling
- Contractors State License, State of California
- Crawford Contractor Connection
- Diamond Property Loss Solutions
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification Toxic Substances
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Certification (SRT)
- Glendora Chamber of Commerce
- IAQ/IH Sampling Certification
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) Certificate - Firm Certified
- Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation Certification (RRRP)
- Mold Remediation
- Subrogation Certification
- Water Damage Restoration (WDR) Certified
- Congressional Order of Merit