Is Your San Gabriel Valley Business Ready for Disaster?
Did you know? As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster.
Of these businesses that survive, a majority of them had an emergency preparedness plan in place.
By Developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business. Being “Ready for whatever happens” speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be.
Contact SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas to help develop an emergency ready Profile for your San Gabriel Valley business. Some benefits of the plan include:
- No cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishment of SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Establishing the line of contact for authorizing work to begin.
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information.
Ready to get started? Contact SERVPRO of Glendora/San Dimas at 626.852.9922 TODAY!