Kitchen Mold in Murrieta
A residential Murrieta home suffered from water damage and mold in the kitchen. SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas was called to provide services for water cleanup and mold remediation. The mold had grown from the water leak behind cabinets in the kitchen. The SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas crew removed the cabinets, gas range, and dishwasher to allow for all the mold infested areas to be treated and all water damaged areas to be dried. The Murrieta home's call to SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas allowed for proper treatment of their mold. A barrier was placed between the unaffected and affected area. When water damage hits, mold growth is a major concern, but with SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas, it will be taken care of.