Burst Kitchen Pipe in San Dimas
SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas was called to an San Dimas home for water damage clean up and mold remediation. The San Dimas home's burst pipe led to water covering a large portion of the kitchen. Mold had begun to grow under floor boards and behind base boards. The SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas crew was called to provide water damage services. The crew moved the refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas range; protected the cabinets unaffected by water damage; removed non-salvageable water damaged laminate flooring; and monitored the drying of the space. SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas was able to immediately help this residential San Dimas home in the event of an unexpected pipe bursting in the kitchen.