Mold in Corona
A home in Corona suffered from mold in the living room, closet underneath the stairs, and garage. The water source was a slab leak. SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas came to the Corona home, deciding the capet and drywall needs to be removed in the living room in order to fully be able to access and dry affected materials. The water damage had created mold. Mold remediation was a key part of this job for the SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas crew. Barriers were set up, designating the affected from unaffected are. The crew, wearing personal protective gear, applied an anti-microbial agent to the mold infected area. A mold clearance test was passed and SERVPRO Glendora/San Dimas's mold remediation service was completed.